Simple to make and oh so pretty, this delicious White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Candy is perfect for gift giving and holiday entertaining! It has smooth and creamy white chocolate, tart dried cranberries and crunchy pieces of pecans. Making this beautiful little candy fun to give as gifts, or to add a delicious touch of holiday red and white to your dessert platters.
White chocolate and dried cranberries are divine together and adding the crunch of the pecan pieces makes this candy a masterful trio!
These little candies are going on a dessert platter for our family’s Thanksgiving dinner and I’m sure everyone will enjoy them. I froze this batch in preparation for next week, because this candy freezes and thaws well too!
If you love cranberries then check out my recent post for Parade’s Community Table, where I partnered with Christine, from A Sprinkle of This and That to bring you 10 Amazing Recipes for Cranberry Lovers!
In a sauce over low heat melt the white chocolate with the sweetened condensed milk and salt. Cook and gently stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
Remove from heat, add the vanilla extract and stir to combine. Then stir in the dried cranberries and chopped pecans.
All you need are a few ingredients and less then 10 minutes (plus chilling time) to make this delicious holiday treat!
Pour the dreamy mixture into the prepared pan, smooth and cover with plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
Chill 1-2 hours in the fridge, or until firm. Cut into small pieces. That’s all there is to this special pretty candy!
I love using a pizza cutter to easily and evenly cut my bars and squares. Hey, what a great stocking stuffer for the foodies in your life!
Go ahead and make up a batch for your holiday dessert platters, everyone will be glad you did! As a matter of fact, I made this recipe recently, froze it for Thanksgiving and ate a piece while I was finishing up this post – it’s fantastic!
White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Candy
- 1 pound (453.59 g) quality white chocolate, approximately 3 cups
- 14 ounces (396.89 g) sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.23 ml) salt
- 1 teaspoon (4.93 ml) vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (90.91 g) dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup (74.25 g) chopped pecans
Grease a 9" x 9" pan with baking spray.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt the white chocolate with the sweetened condensed milk and salt. Cook and gently stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat, add the vanilla extract and stir to combine. Then stir in the dried cranberries and chopped pecans.
- Pour into the prepared pan and smooth.
- Chill 1-2 hours in the fridge, or until firm. Cut into small squares and serve.
- This candy also freezes well and is perfect for holiday dessert platters.
Recipe adapted from Spoonful of Flavor
Get the steps to making holiday gifts here.
Supplies needed for gift-giving:
Chocoley chocolate used:
Thank you Chocoley for providing the delicious white chocolate for this post. Chocoley has some of the most amazing products. So, make sure to check them out, along with their helpful tips and recipes. Then go ahead and make a delicious Chocoley chocolate creation for you and your family today!