The day we arrived home from Thailand my Mom made John & I stuffed cabbage, one of our favorite meals, which is made like my Hungarian Stuffed Peppers, but made with cabbage. She also made this amazingly delicious Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake, what a meal! The cake was so good, and super easy to make, that I just had to share it with you.
Thank you, Mom, for making John & I our favorite meal and this delicious Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake, we appreciate you! I hope you have a beautiful day my friends!
We hope you try our Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake and enjoy it as much as we do. If you make it, please snap a picture and tag us on social media @MySweetMission or #MySweetMission. We’d love to see it!
Also, please consider giving this recipe a star rating, sharing it or leaving a comment. Thanks, we really appreciate it!
Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake
- 2 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 ounces strawberry gelatin (1 box)
- 18.25 ounces yellow cake mix (1 box)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9" x 13" pan.
- Layer the chopped rhubarb and sliced strawberries in the greased pan.
- Sprinkle the sugar and strawberry gelatin evenly over the fruit. Allow the fruit and sugar mixture to sit for about 30 minutes, it will become very juicy.
- Sprinkle the cake mix evenly on top, then drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown on top.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or sweet whipped cream.
Take a peek at Savory ~ Sweet ~ Repeat? It’s our delicious eCookbook full of tried & true family favorite recipes: 25 savory & 25 sweet. All of them are from this blog and some our family has enjoyed for 50 & even 60 years! There are also a few newer family favorites as well. Our eCookbook downloads beautifully and is only $4.99. Plus, it comes with a 100% happiness guarantee. So, get yours today!
Looking for more amazing cake recipes?
Here are a few you might also enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links, which will add no extra cost to you. Thank you if you make a purchase – it will help support our blog! Please see our disclosure policy.