Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unwrap the Rolo Caramels in Milk Chocolate candies.
Line up some small pretzels on a baking sheet.
Note: Line the baking sheet with wax or parchment paper, this will help the melted caramel not to stick.
Mine stuck to the cookie sheet a little, so I wish I would have used the wax or parchment paper.
Then pop a Rolo chocolate candy on top of each pretzel. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 3-4 minutes.
Remove from oven and lightly press a pecan half on top. Let cool on baking sheet for about 10-15 minutes, or until firm.
These are so easy but super good, and they’re perfect for holiday cookie platters too!
Rolo Pretzel Turtles
- 16 Rolo Caramels in Milk Chocolate Candies (2-8 count packages)
- 16 small pretzels
- 16 pecan halves
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unwrap the Rolo Milk Chocolate Candies.
- Line up the small pretzels on a baking sheet lined with wax or parchment paper.
- Then place a Rolo candy on top of each pretzel. Bake in a preheated oven for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and lightly press a pecan half on top. Allow the chocolate and caramel to cool and harden before storing.
Looking for more delicious holiday recipes?
Here are a few you may also love!