TIP: I used a two prong meat fork to dip and remove the crackers, and made a design by touching the tops while the chocolate was still wet.
Ritz Peppermint Puff Patties
- 44 Ritz Snowflake Crackers
- 3 cups quality dark chocolate (approximately 1 lb)
- 1 cup quality white chocolate (approximately 1/3 lb)
- 12 Red Bird Soft Peppermint Puffs (unwrapped and crushed)
- Carefully melt the dark chocolate in a microwavable safe bowl, cooking at 1-minute intervals at 50% power and stirring after each minute.
- Dip each Ritz Snowflake Cracker in the melted chocolate. Gently tap off the excess and place on wax or parchment paper.
- Melt the white chocolate, the same as the dark chocolate but at 30-second intervals at 50% power because it's a smaller amount and will melt faster. Pour the white chocolate into a squeeze bottle and drizzle it in a pretty design.
- Sprinkle the crushed peppermint puffs on top of each patty, before the chocolate sets.
- Make sure to have the crackers set out and the peppermint puffs crushed before melting the dark chocolate.
- Put the peppermint puffs in a Ziploc bag, seal and crush with a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- When melting the chocolate, check and stir often to avoid burning.
- I used a two-prong meat fork to dip the crackers and made a design by touching the tops while the chocolate was still wet.
- Store in an airtight container.
More about Chocoley:
Chocoley has some of the most amazing chocolates, ready to use gourmet centers, flavoring oils and so much more! Check out their products, tips and recipes, then go ahead and make a delicious Chocoley chocolate creation.
Other delicious chocolate recipes you may also enjoy!
I hope you make a batch of these Ritz Peppermint Puff Patties for your family & friends this Christmas, I think everyone will really love them!