Pretty Bridal Shower or Valentine's Day Cupcakes
- Make a double batch of our homemade chocolate cupcakes, or use two cake mixes.
- While the cupcakes are cooling, melt the white chocolate bark in the microwave. Then make the heart shapes similar to our chocolate hearts.
- Using a Wilton Dessert Decorator Plus with the star tip attached, pipe half of the cupcakes with the white buttercream frosting on the outer edge of the cupcakes. Then pipe the chocolate frosting in the middle of the cupcakes. Then do the opposite with the 2 frostings on the other half of the cupcakes.
- Add a white heart right on top and a Sixlet pearl in front of the heart to each cupcake.
Helpful links to make our Pretty Bridal Shower or Valentine’s Day Cupcakes:
- 2 batches homemade chocolate cupcakes
- Lower calorie cake tip
- 1 batch buttercream frosting
- 1 batch ultimate chocolate fudge frosting
- How to melt chocolate bark
- Making chocolate hearts
- Wilton Dessert Decorator Plus
Other supplies needed:
- Cupcake pans and cupcake papers
- Mixer, beaters and mixing bowls
- Cooling racks
- Glass or microwavable bowl
- Squeeze bottle
- Wax paper
Take a peek at Savory ~ Sweet ~ Repeat. It’s our delicious recipe book full of tried & true family favorite recipes: 25 savory & 25 sweet. All of them are from this blog and some our family has enjoyed for 50 & even 60 years, with a few newer favorites as well! Our recipe book downloads beautifully and is only $4.99. Plus, it comes with a 100% happiness guarantee. So, get yours today!
Looking for more pretty Valentine’s Day posts?
Here are a few you might also enjoy!
Petite Birthday Gift
If you enjoyed our Pretty Bridal Shower or Valentine’s Day Cupcakes, please share & comment. Thanks, we appreciate you!
This post contains affiliate links, which will add no extra cost to you. Thank you if you make a purchase – it will help support our blog! Please see our disclosure policy.