Over the summer I shared my Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and my Strawberry Vanilla Swirl Ice Cream. With the holidays coming up I thought you might enjoy a tasty No Churn Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream. It’s deliciously creamy and tastes like frozen whipped pumpkin pie! There’s no special machine needed and it has wonderful holiday flavors of pumpkin, pecans, cinnamon, and vanilla.
It’s easy to make and your family and friends won’t believe it’s homemade!
If you’re serving ice cream this holiday season, we think our dreamy No Churn Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream will go perfectly with many of your desserts.
In a large bowl beat the heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, and cinnamon to stiff peaks.
I used my KitchenAid Stand Mixer with the wire whip attachment. It works perfect for quickly whipping cream to stiff peaks and I absolutely love my stand mixer and the wire whip attachment for making ice creams!
I got my KitchenAid Stand Mixer for Christmas 15 years ago from my Mom and Dad and it has been the perfect tool for me as a baker. It can mix up the thickest cookie dough like a champ.
In a separate medium bowl combine the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin purée, and chopped pecans, saving a few pecan pieces for the top of the ice cream.
Fold the sweetened pumpkin pecan mixture into the whipped cream mixture. Now, before you wash the bowl, taste this amazing fluffy pumpkin mixture, because I think it tastes like an incredible pumpkin mousse.
Pour into a 9″ x 5″ loaf pan and sprinkle with the remaining pecan pieces.
The pecan pieces on top are like jewelry, they just add a little pretty to the ice cream. Not to mention pecans are really good with just about anything pumpkin!
Cover and freeze for 6 hours, or until firm.
Ok, this is the only difficult part of the recipe, where you have to wait for this delicious creamy concoction to freeze before you can eat it. But, patience is a virtue and it builds character. 🙂
Scoop and serve this pumpkin pecan ice cream all by itself, or with your favorite piece of cake or pie!
We hope you try our No Churn Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream and enjoy it as much as we do. If you make it, please snap a picture and tag us on social media @MySweetMission or #MySweetMission. We’d love to see it!
Also, please consider giving this recipe a star rating, sharing it or leaving a comment. Thanks, we really appreciate it!
No Churn Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream
- 2 cups (473.18 ml) heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon (14.79 ml) vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons (9.86 ml) cinnamon
- 14 ounces (396.89 g) sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- 1 cup (116 g) pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup (49.5 g) chopped pecans
- In a large bowl beat the heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, and cinnamon to stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl combine the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin purée, and chopped pecans, saving a few pecan pieces for the top of the ice cream.
- Fold the sweetened pumpkin pecan mixture into the whipped cream mixture.
- Pour into a 9" x 5" loaf pan and sprinkle with the remaining pecan pieces. Cover and freeze for 6 hours, or until firm.
- For easier scooping: Take the ice cream out of the freezer and allow it to sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Eagle Brand.
Looking for more delicious homestyle recipes? Then take a look at Savory ~ Sweet ~ Repeat. It’s our delicious eCookbook with 50 tried & true family favorite recipes: 25 savory & 25 sweet. All of them are from this blog and some our family has enjoyed for 50 & even 60 years! There are also a few newer family favorites as well. Our eCookbook downloads beautifully and is only $4.99. Plus, it comes with a 100% happiness guarantee. So, get yours today!