Hello from Washington state! We’re here with my Mom & Dad visiting Chelsea & Kenny. Recently I saw this super easy Angel Food Cake recipe and it turned out so yummy I just had to share it with you. I renamed it Heavenly Pineapple Angel Food Cake because it’s so light & airy and it tastes heavenly! I have to say, this is probably the easiest cake I’ve ever made, and if you love Angel Food cake and pineapple, then its got your name written all over it.
This cake is almost magical the way it mixes up into a light & airy cake in no time at all. Topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with toasted coconut, it’s just heavenly!
It really can’t get any easier than this, just stir the cake mix and pineapple together.
Spread in a greased 9″ x 13″ cake pan and bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and cool completely.
Spread the whipped topping with the back of a spoon, lifting to make random little peaks. Pretty, right?!
Sprinkle with the toasted coconut.
A light and fluffy golden brown angel food cake made with pineapple, topped with whipped topping and sprinkled with toasted coconut. This cake truly is heavenly!
Heavenly Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- 16 ounces (1 box) Angel Food cake mix
- 20 ounces (1 can) crushed pineapple, in natural juice
- 8 ounces (1 container) lite non-dairy topping, or sweet whipped cream
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9" x 13" cake pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the Angel Food Cake mix & the crushed pineapple including juice, until blended.
- Pour the batter evenly into a greased 9" x 13" cake pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely. Top with lite non-dairy topping, or sweet whipped cream, then sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Looking for more delicious cake recipes?
Here are a few you might also enjoy!
If you enjoyed our Heavenly Pineapple Angel Food Cake, please share and comment.
Thanks, we appreciate you!
This post contains affiliate links, which will add no extra cost to you. Thank you if you make a purchase – it will help support our blog! Please see our disclosure policy.