You can make this delicious Graham Cracker Crust Recipe in less time then it takes to go to the store and buy one! It’s a nice change from a traditional pie crust and awesome for pudding pies and your favorite cheesecake recipes. So, if you’re looking for a perfect buttery, slightly sweetened graham cracker crust recipe – this is the one!
Just mix the three ingredients together, press them in a pie plate and bake. Now, you’ve got a tasty graham cracker crust that’s ready for your favorite pie filling.
Break up the graham crackers and place them in a food processor. Then, pulse until fine crumbs.
Pour the graham cracker crumbs into a medium-sized bowl. Add the melted butter and sugar and stir until well combined.
Pour into a 9″ pie plate or round pan. Evenly distribute and press down the mixture with clean hands. Then use a measuring cup to firmly pack the bottom and form the sides of the crust.
I found this recipe from many different food sites and blogs. But, for a step by step process check out How to Make a Perfect Graham Cracker Crust. Sally shares some great tips and notes about this delicious and easy pie crust.
Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 8-10 minutes.
Remove from oven and cool completely before filling. *See notes below to use this crust for cheesecake recipes too.
Our Magic Cookie Bars have a similar buttery graham cracker crust, but it’s made without sugar because of the rich ingredients in these holiday bars. If you’ve never had Magic Cookie Bars you really should try them. They are SO good and they’re perfect for holiday dessert platters too!
We hope you try our Graham Cracker Crust Recipe and enjoy it as much as we do. If you make it, please snap a picture and tag us on social media @MySweetMission or #MySweetMission. We’d love to see it!
Also, please consider giving this recipe a star rating, sharing it or leaving a comment. Thanks, we really appreciate it!
Graham Cracker Crust Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups (126 g) graham cracker crumbs, 10-12 graham cracker sheets
- 6 tablespoons (88.72 ml) butter, melted
- 1/3 cup (66.67 g) white sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Break up the graham crackers and place them in a food processor. Then, pulse until fine crumbs.
- Pour the graham cracker crumbs into a medium-sized bowl. Add the melted butter and sugar and stir until well combined.
- Pour into a 9" pie plate or round pan. Evenly distribute and press down the mixture with clean hands. Then use a measuring cup to firmly pack the bottom and form the sides of the crust.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before filling.
- This crust doesn't take long to bake because you just need to melt and blend the ingredients together, so when it cools it's firm when served.
- You can also use this recipe for cheesecakes. Just press the ingredients into a springform pan or pie plate, fill with your favorite cheesecake recipe and bake.
- Make sure to cool the crust completely before using for pudding pies.
Take a peek at Savory ~ Sweet ~ Repeat? It’s our delicious eCookbook full of tried & true family favorite recipes: 25 savory & 25 sweet. All of them are from this blog and some our family has enjoyed for 50 & even 60 years! There are also a few newer family favorites as well. Our eCookbook downloads beautifully and is only $4.99. Plus, it comes with a 100% happiness guarantee. So, get yours today!