Ok, admit it, I had your attention at German Chocolate. Right? It would get my attention too, because I love German Chocolate desserts. I had an idea to take a Ghirardelli Caramel Turtle Brownie Mix and turn them into these extraordinary German Chocolate Brownie Cups! This recipe is quick and easy, but loaded with decadence.
These German Chocolate Brownie Cups have rich chocolate, gooey caramel, nuts and coconut making them so incredibly delicious!
In my opinion, Ghirardelli makes some of the best brownie mixes.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 10 papers in a cupcake pan. Make the brownies according to the box, then stir in 1/2 cup coconut.
This is what the yummy batter will look like.
Scoop the batter into the paper liners and sprinkle with coconut.
Drizzle the caramel, then top them off with the chopped walnuts.
Bake in a preheated 325 degrees F oven for 28-30 minutes.
And, here’s what they look like all gooey and baked to perfection! Cool 5-10 minutes before removing them from the pan.
These are simply amazing German Chocolate Brownie Cups that you just have to try for yourself!
German Chocolate Brownie Cups
- 18.5 ounces Ghirardelli Caramel Turtle Brownie Mix (1 box)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/3 cup coconut
- 1 caramel pouch, included in caramel turtle brownie mix
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line a muffin pan with 10 cupcake papers.
- Place the brownie mix, water, oil, and egg in a large bowl and stir with a wooden spoon, until completely mixed, then stir in 1/2 cup coconut.
- Using a 2-ounce cookie scooper, scoop the brownie batter into the cupcake papers.
- Sprinkle the tops with coconut. Drizzle the caramel, and top them off with the chopped walnuts.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 28-30 minutes.
- Cool 5-10 minutes before removing them from the pan.
Hungry for more delicious chocolate recipes?
Here are some of our favorites!
This post may contain affiliate links, which will add no extra cost to you. Thank you if you make a purchase – it will help support our blog! Please see our disclosure policy.