I’m showing you an easy way to make Fun Little Food Gifts! Recently I made some Chocolate Chip Puffins for Andy and he loved them so I thought I would put some in cute little packages and give these to them when we met for lunch this past Sunday. These Fun Little Food Gifts are so cute, happy and bright I thought you’d enjoy them.
These Fun Little Food Gifts are perfect for birthdays, dinner parties or for any little special reason!
These Puffins were made and packaged at Baxter’s, our church’s restaurant recently. First I baked & cooled them, then put them in cellophane bags.
For a fall rustic-vintage look we tied them up with natural twine.
Baxter’s displays them, on a piece of vintage-looking burlap or in a basket. My manager, Windy loves how they taste & look!
Fun Little Food Gifts
- Delicious Muffins (perhaps my Chocolate Chip Puffins)
- Cellophane Gift Bags (approximately 4″ x 2″ x 10″ size, I buy mine from Uline or Cello Loot Bags at the Dollar Tree Store)
- Curling ribbon (I buy mine from the Dollar Tree or any craft store)
- Bake your muffins (This also works well for cookies, bars, or other small baked goods)
- Allow them to cool completely.
- Place baked goods in cellophane bags.
- Cut pieces of curling ribbon about 12″ to 16″ long and tie it around the cellophane bag.
- Curl the ribbon by pulling a pair of scissors along the edge of each ribbon.
- Cut off any excess ribbon. That’s it!
Looking for more fresh and beautiful food gift ideas?
Here are a few you might also enjoy!
If you enjoyed our Fun Little Food Gifts, please share & comment. Thanks, we appreciate you!
This post contains affiliate links, which will add no extra cost to you. Thank you if you make a purchase – it will help support our blog! Please see our disclosure policy.