If you love the creamy sweetness of white chocolate and rich chocolate fudge together, then you’re going to love my Fudgy White Chocolate Cookies! These cookies are soft and chewy, rich and buttery all in one bite.
Sweet creamy white chocolate combined in a rich fudgey cookie…Yummm!
So, let’s get baking!
Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl combine the butter, sugar, and salt. Mix on low until combined, then mix at medium speed for about a minute until fluffy.
- Scrape the bowl and add the eggs and vanilla extract. Mix on low until combined and then about a minute each on medium and then high speed, until extra fluffy.
- Add the first cup of flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and soda. Mix on low until combined, for about a minute.
- Add the rest of the flour and mix on low again until blended.
- Add the white chocolate chips and mix on low until the white chocolate is evenly distributed.
- Using a small cookie scooper drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheets. Press the dough down to flatten slightly.
- Bake in a preheated 360 degrees F oven for approximately 10 minutes, or until the tops just start to crackle.
I love how these cookies crackle on top, it makes them look so bakery-style and tasty!
My Fudgey White Chocolate Cookies are soft, chewy and taste like brownies with creamy white chocolate morsels throughout.
We hope you try our Fudgey White Chocolate Cookies and enjoy them as much as we do. If you make them, please snap a picture and tag us on social media @MySweetMission or #MySweetMission. We’d love to see it!
Also, please consider giving this recipe a star rating, sharing it or leaving a comment. Thanks, we really appreciate it!
Fudgey White Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups unbleached or all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips (1 bag)
Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl combine the butter and sugar. Mix on low until combined and then at medium speed for about a minute.
- Scrape the bowl then add the eggs and vanilla extract. Mix on low until combined and then about a minute each on medium and then high speed. The mixture should be pale yellow and fluffy.
- Add the first cup of flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and soda. Mix on low until combined, about a minute. Add the rest of the flour and mix on low just until the flour disappears. Add the white chocolate chips and mix on low again, just until blended.
- Use a small 1-ounce cookie scooper to drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheets. Press the dough down slightly to flatten.
- Bake in a preheated oven for approximately 10-11 minutes, or until the tops just start to crackle. They should be soft to the touch, do not over bake.
- Cool completely before storing them in an airtight container.
Looking for more delicious homestyle recipes? Then take a look at Savory ~ Sweet ~ Repeat. It’s our delicious eCookbook with 50 tried & true family favorite recipes: 25 savory & 25 sweet. All of them are from this blog and some our family has enjoyed for over 50 years! There are also a few newer family favorites as well. Our eCookbook downloads beautifully and is only $4.99. Plus, it comes with a 100% happiness guarantee. So, get yours today!
More delicious cookie recipes you might also enjoy!
This is my first cookie recipe in my New Gourmet Cookie Series. My next cookie recipe will be my Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.