All you’ll need are three ingredients and a food processor. Place the cranberries, sugar (start with 1 cup) and the peeled orange in the food processor, and give it a whirl. See the note below to adjust the sweetness.
Turn on the food processor and grind until smooth. For a chunkier relish see the note below.
Pour into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate a minimum of 4 hours or overnight. That’s it! And you’ve got a delicious, fresh cranberry orange relish for Thanksgiving, Christmas or anytime of the year!
Fresh Cranberry Orange Relish
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries (1 bag)
- 1 navel orange peeled, with as much of the white pith removed as possible
- 1 cup white sugar, or to taste
- Place the cranberries, sugar and the peeled orange in the food processor. Turn on the food processor and grind until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
Hungry for more delicious side dishes?
Here are a few you may also love!
At this time of year my family usually shares what they are thankful for. This year I’m thankful for so many things and here are a few; my husband, family & friends, my relationship with God, good health, food & a warm home, and I’m thankful for all of you, my dear readers! Thank you so much for following My Sweet Mission, I really do appreciate you!