Today I’m sharing a super easy, but ridiculously delicious, Cranberry Pecan Dark Chocolate Bark, just perfect for Mother’s Day. Recently I shared my Dark Chocolate Caramel Bon Bons with Sea Salt, which would be a great little treat for Moms too. As promised, I will be bringing you more chocolatey posts, courtesy of Chocoley’s amazing chocolate products. Today’s recipe whips up fast and has only three ingredients, but these three little ingredients are simply smashing together!
Cranberry Pecan Dark Chocolate Bark
- 8 ounces quality dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Put the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute at 50% power, stir and repeat until the chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Spread the chocolate out on a piece of wax or parchment paper.
- Evenly sprinkle the dried cranberries and the chopped pecans, then gently press the toppings down.
- Place in the fridge for about 10 minutes, or until the chocolate is set up. Cut or break into pieces.
This dark chocolate bark would make really pretty gifts. For gift packaging ideas click here to impress your family & friends!
I would like to say how much I love my Mom! She’s so good to her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. She’s an excellent example of what a Christian Mother should be, and her and my Dad pray for each family member everyday. She’s also a wonderful speaker and is sharing this Sunday at my sister, Sandy’s church in Ohio. I’m sure the people there will be blessed and gain much wisdom from her message.
She’s an amazing cook and baker (I like to think I take after her in that area 🙂 and is one of my best contributors. She’s also a ton of fun and we laugh a lot together. I think she’s pretty and I’ve always been proud to say, “That’s my Mom”. Thank you Mom for being the person you are to so many people, especially to me. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom. I love you so much, Heather
Looking for more delicious chocolate recipes?
Here are a few you might also enjoy!
Go ahead and make your Mom a batch of this delicious Cranberry Pecan Dark Chocolate Bark, I promise she’ll love you for it. Happy Mother’s Day to all you wonderful Moms!