This Copycat Chipotle Guacamole Recipe has a smooth, creamy texture and is popping with south of the border flavors. It’s a healthier dip and one that will have you saying magnífico! My nephew, Joshua made his delicious guacamole dip the other night to go with our BBQ pulled pork sandwiches and tortilla chips, and it was the perfect addition to our dinner.
I’ve been told this guacamole tastes similar to Chipotle’s, so, if you love Chipotle’s famous guacamole, then you’re going to love this recipe too! It’s perfect with tortilla chips, on tacos, or whatever you like with guacamole.
It’s an easy dip to make. Just pit and peel the avocados and put them in a medium bowl. Then smash them with a fork or potato masher until the avocados are about the size of corn kernels.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir well to combine. Next, getcha some tortilla chips, because you’re gonna, want some – pronto!
Josh makes this recipe for his family and after tasting it we could see why it’s one of their family favorite dips! I have to say, I was so impressed watching Josh finely dice the onion and jalapeño, he definitely has some mad knife skills!
Look at that healthy, tasty guacamole and to think you can have as much of this yummy dip right in the comfort of your own home.
Good job Josh on this recipe and thanks for sharing it with us!
We hope you try our Copycat Chipotle Guacamole Recipe and enjoy it as much as we do. If you make it, please snap a picture and tag us on social media @MySweetMission or #MySweetMission. We’d love to see it!
Also, please consider giving this recipe a star rating, sharing it or leaving a comment. Thanks, we really appreciate it!
Copycat Chipotle Guacamole Recipe
- 4 ripe Hass avocados, cut, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 medium red onion, finely diced
- 1 small jalapeño, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, or from concentrate
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice, or from concentrate
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped, or 1-2 tablespoons lightly dried cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- In a medium bowl cut, pit and peel the avocados. Then smash them with a fork or potato masher until smooth, about the size of corn kernels.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Optional: Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes, to chill the guacamole and to blend the flavors together. But, I have to admit we dove right in and ate ours at room temperature - and it was awesome!