Here’s a delicious and fun way to dress up plain pretzel rods for delicious Easter treats for gifts and Easter baskets!
Just like my Chocolate Covered Ritz Peanut Butter Patties, these are a sweet and salty, crunchy and chocolatey treat that’s sure to please! Plus, they’re so adorable decorated with edible Easter and Springtime sprinkles from Chocoley.
Thank you Chocoley for providing us with delicious chocolates and pretty decorations, we really appreciate it!
What a fun and delicious way to decorate plain pretzel rods for Easter baskets or Springtime parties!
Get your ingredients together and feel free to use whatever sprinkles, nuts, coconut or whatever kind of crushed food items you’d like. Be creative, it’s fun and yummy!
Place the chocolates in separate microwave-safe bowls. Heat one chocolate at a time in the microwave at 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until the chocolate is smooth and completely melted.
Hold a pretzel rod in one hand and with a spoon pour one type of chocolate over the pretzel. Next, hold the pretzel upside down and gently swirl the pretzel in a circular motion, so the chocolate can drip and smooth out.
Sprinkle with the edible decorations, sliced almonds, coconut and leave a few plain so you can drizzle them with the other chocolate.
Lay the pretzels on a non-stick silicone mat, similar to a Silpat mat or place on parchment or wax paper.
These Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods are great to serve at a party or to give as favors!
Our church, Discover Life Church is opening a new campus in our area this Easter Sunday. So, we packaged up some of these delicious Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods, attached their flyer and gave them to a few of our neighbors. We thought it was a fun way to invite people to this special event!
We hope you try our Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods and enjoy them as much as we do. If you make them, please snap a picture and tag us on social media @MySweetMission or #MySweetMission. We’d love to see it!
Also, please consider giving this recipe a star rating, sharing it or leaving a comment. Thanks, we really appreciate it!
Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods
- 8 ounces (226.8 g) pretzel rods, about 18 - 19 pretzels
- 8 ounces (226.8 g) quality milk chocolate discs (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 8 ounces (226.8 g) quality white chocolate discs (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon (14.79 ml) edible mini pastel Easter confetti
- 1 tablespoon (14.79 ml) edible pastel confetti
- 2 tablespoons (29.57 ml) sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon (14.79 ml) coconut
- Place the chocolates in separate microwave-safe bowls. Heat one chocolate at a time in the microwave at 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until the chocolate is smooth and completely melted.
- Hold a pretzel rod in one hand and with a spoon pour one type of chocolate over the pretzel. Hold the pretzel upside down and gently swirl the pretzel in a circular motion, so the chocolate can drip and smooth out.
- Sprinkle with decorations, sliced almonds or leave some plain so you can drizzle them with the other chocolate.
- Lay the pretzels on a non-stick mat, similar to a Silpat mat, or place on parchment or wax paper one at a time.
- Melting the milk and white chocolates should take less than 2 minutes each.
- It's best to dip the pretzels and immediately sprinkle with the decorations, almonds or coconut before the chocolate sets.
- Allow the pretzels to rest until the chocolate is completely set.
Chocoley products used in this post:
- Quality Milk Chocolate (Bada Bing Bada Boom – Milk)
- Quality White Chocolate (Bada Bing Bada Boom – White)
- Edible Confetti – Mini Pastel Easter Assortment
- Edible Pastel Confetti
More about Chocoley:
More delicious chocolate recipes to enjoy!
Loaded Rocky Road Brownies
John and I are thrilled to be celebrating Easter with Kenny, Chelsea and little Laila. And, we hope you and your family have a blessed and Happy Easter and remember to celebrate with us that Christ is risen!
John 11:25-26 New International Version (NIV) Source
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
Our family believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He died for our sins and rose from the dead so that we can become sons and daughters of God and live eternally with Him. I hope you believe this as well, so we can spend eternity together in heaven. That will be awesome!
Note: The Chocoley links in this post are not affiliated and I will not receive compensation through them. But, Chocoley has been providing us with amazing chocolates and decorating items since April of 2014, so I highly recommend their products.