Are you ready for Easter? Because I have an incredibly delicious treat for you today!! It’s my Chocolate Covered Ritz Peanut Butter Patties and they’re decorated so cutely for Easter. These little patties whip up fast and with just a few simple ingredients. They have a sweet and salty taste, with crisp buttery crackers and crunchy peanut butter inside and then they’re smothered in smooth creamy milk chocolate! Mmm…so good.
I love how chocolate and peanut butter go together so perfectly. As a matter of fact, Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs are my favorite Easter candy.
And, that’s what these Chocolate Covered Ritz Peanut Butter Patties taste like, but with an added buttery crunchy center – so yummy!
They couldn’t be easier to make and everyone will love them for sure!
Spread about a rounded teaspoon of peanut butter on a Ritz cracker and place another cracker on top. Continue until you have 16 peanut butter patties.
Place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and put it in the microwave at 30 second intervals at 50% power. Stir and repeat until the chocolate is smooth and completely melted.
Dip the peanut butter & cracker sandwiches in the melted chocolate and carefully place on parchment paper.
Then sprinkle with the Edible Confetti Mini Pastel Easter sprinkles and the Pink Nonpareil decorations before the chocolate hardens.
Use a slotted fork to tap the excess chocolate off, then take a spatula or knife and slide each patty onto parchment paper.
With the back of a spoon make a swirl on top by placing the back of the spoon right in the middle and then lift and swirl the chocolate to the left or right.
Then sprinkle with the decorations before the chocolate hardens.
Continue covering the peanut butter sandwiches in the melted chocolate and decorating them with the sprinkles.
If you’re looking for an easy sweet and salty, peanut butter and chocolate treat, then you’re going to love these delectable little patties for sure!
We hope you try our Chocolate Covered Ritz Peanut Butter Patties and enjoy them as much as we do. If you make them, please snap a picture and tag us on social media @MySweetMission or #MySweetMission. We’d love to see it!
Also, please consider giving this recipe a star rating, sharing it or leaving a comment. Thanks, we really appreciate it!
Chocolate Covered Ritz Peanut Butter Patties
- 3/4 pound quality milk chocolate (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (I used Jif crunchy)
- 32 Ritz crackers
- 1/2 tablespoon Edible Confetti Mini Pastel Easter Sprinkles
- 1/2 tablespoon Pink Nonpareil Sprinkles
- Spread a rounded teaspoon of peanut butter on a Ritz cracker and place another cracker on top. Continue until you have 16 peanut butter patties.
- Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and put it in the microwave at 30-second intervals at 50% power. Stir and repeat until the chocolate is smooth and completely melted.
- Dip the peanut butter & cracker sandwiches in the melted chocolate. Carefully place on parchment paper, make the swirl on top (optional), then sprinkle with the decorations before the chocolate hardens.
- Melting the chocolate should take about 2 minutes.
- Use a slotted fork to tap the excess chocolate off, then take a spatula or knife and slide the patties onto parchment paper.
- With the back of a spoon make a swirl on top by placing the back of the spoon right in the middle and then lift and swirl the chocolate to the left or right.
- These chocolate treats are best when stored at room temperature in an airtight container.
Chocoley has some of the most amazing products, like melting and drizzling chocolates, ready to use gourmet centers, flavoring oils and so much more. Check out their products, helpful tips, and delicious recipes. Then go ahead and make a delicious Chocoley creation for you and your family today.
More delicious chocolate recipes to enjoy!
We’re excited to be leaving in a couple of days for Washington State to celebrate our granddaughter, Laila’s first birthday and we’ll be there for Easter too! We’re also excited that our son, Andy will make his first trip out there for Laila’s birthday! We’re going to have a lot of fun family times.
This picture shows Laila’s playful side. Kenny and Chelsea are great about calling us using Facetime and she’s so much fun to talk to and interact with. She knows who we are and lights up when she hears our voices, we just love her so much! We have seen her a few times throughout the year and we’re looking forward to spending her first birthday and Easter together with our kids.
Note: The Chocoley links in this post are not affiliated and I will not receive a commission through them. But, Chocoley has been providing us with quality chocolate and decorating items since April of 2014. So, we’re happy to recommend their products to our readers, family, and friends.