Recently John made this amazingly delicious Cheese Ravioli Lasagna for our son, Andy who is a vegetarian. It’s made with simple ingredients, then layered like lasagna and baked until bubbly and golden brown. It was easy to make and we all enjoyed it so much, that I asked John to make it again over the weekend, so I could share it with you.
Our Cheese Ravioli Lasagna has layers of cheese ravioli, savory sauce and two different kinds of cheese, all melted together into one incredible dish!
Put the pasta sauce in a medium bowl. Add the water, sugar, dried parsley, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning, then stir to combine.
For the 1st layer: Spread a little sauce on the bottom of the prepared baking pan, then a layer of 15 ravioli noodles.
Spread sauce over the ravioli, next sprinkle about 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, then spread approximately 2/3 cup shredded cheese.
Repeat the noodles, sauce, and cheeses for the 2nd layer. Note: The 2nd and 3rd layers will have approximately 20 ravioli each.
Order for the 3rd layer (a little different than the 1st and 2nd): Ravioli, sauce, shredded cheese, 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley, then Parmesan cheese.
Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 40-45 minutes, or until bubbly hot and brown on top.
Cool about 10 minutes and serve with some good homemade bread. I want to give a shout out to my husband, John. He’s a talented cook and makes some of the amazing savory recipes here on My Sweet Mission.
We hope you try our Cheese Ravioli Lasagna and enjoy it as much as we do. If you make it, please snap a picture and tag us on social media @MySweetMission or #MySweetMission. We’d love to see it!
Also, please consider giving this recipe a star rating, sharing it or leaving a comment. Thanks, we really appreciate it!
Cheese Ravioli Lasagna
- 25 ounces cheese ravioli (1 bag) cooked and drained
- 24 ounces pasta sauce (1 jar)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley + 1/2 teaspoon for the third layer
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheese (2 cups), we used Italian 5 Cheese blend
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 11" x 7" baking pan.
- Prepare and drain the cheese ravioli according to the package.
- Put the pasta sauce in a medium bowl. Add the water, sugar, dried parsley, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning, stir to combine.
- For the 1st layer: Spread a little sauce in the bottom of the baking pan, then evenly place a layer of 15 ravioli noodles. Spread sauce over the ravioli, about 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, then approximately 2/3 cup shredded cheese.
- Repeat the noodles, sauce, and cheeses for the 2nd layer.
- Order for the 3rd layer (a little different than the 1st and 2nd): Ravioli, sauce, shredded cheese, 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley, then Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, or until bubbly hot and brown on top.
- Cool about 10 minutes before serving.
Take a peek at Savory ~ Sweet ~ Repeat? It’s our delicious eCookbook full of tried & true family favorite recipes: 25 savory & 25 sweet. All of them are from this blog and some our family has enjoyed for 50 & even 60 years! There are also a few newer family favorites as well. Our eCookbook downloads beautifully and is only $4.99. Plus, it comes with a 100% happiness guarantee. So, get yours today!