Do you love brownies? We sure do, especially when they’re part of a hot fudge sundae! I made these Adorable Heart Shaped Brownies the other day to go with my new hot fudge sauce recipe (coming soon, so stop by and scoop it up (pun intended). We put these two recipes together for some amazing brownie sundaes.
If you like these adorable brownies then you might like my chocolate decorated heart-shaped cookies too.
Mix up the brownie batter and pour it into a greased pan. Make it pretty for that someone special by sprinkling the top with confetti red hearts and pink nonpareils. So easy, so adorable!
I love the pink and red edible sprinkles from Chocoley – just perfect for Valentine’s Day! These Adorable Heart Shaped Brownies are delicious and an easy, fun little treat to make. So, go ahead and bake up a batch. I think your sweetheart will love ’em, I know mine did! If you do, please snap a picture and tag us on social media @MySweetMission. We’d love to see it!
Adorable Heart Shaped Brownies
- 17.6 ounces brownie mix, any flavor (1 - 9" pan size)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Pink nonpareils
- 1 tablespoon Edible confetti red hearts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and generously grease a 9" or 11" pan.
- Place brownie mix, egg(s), water, and oil in a large bowl and stir until well blended, but not over mixed.
- Pour batter into greased pan and sprinkle with confetti red hearts and pink nonpareils.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30-33 minutes. Use my toothpick tip to make sure the brownies are baked perfectly.
- Cool completely in pan. Cut out with a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- If you like your brownies cake-like, but still a little fudgy, try using the following ingredients: 2 eggs, 1/4 cup water, and 1/3 cup oil with your brownie mix.
- The box calls for a 9" pan. But, you can use an 11" pan like in this recipe. The brownies will be just a little bit thinner and easier for cutting out the hearts.
- Cut the heart shapes about 1/2" away from the sides of the pan because the brownies will be softer, making the hearts easier to cut out.
- Servings will vary depending on the size of the cookie cutter used.
Take a peek at Savory ~ Sweet ~ Repeat. It’s our delicious recipe book full of tried & true family favorite recipes: 25 savory & 25 sweet. All of them are from this blog and some our family has enjoyed for 50 & even 60 years, with a few newer favorites as well! Our recipe book downloads beautifully and is only $4.99. Plus, it comes with a 100% happiness guarantee. So, get yours today!
Looking for more delicious Valentine’s Day recipes?
Here are a few you might also enjoy!
If you enjoyed our Adorable Heart Shaped Brownies, please share & comment. Thanks, we appreciate you!
This post contains affiliate links, which will add no extra cost to you. Thank you if you make a purchase – it will help support our blog! Please see our disclosure policy.