I have a new Homemade Italian Dressing and Marinade to share with you today that’s bursting with flavor! It’s savory, easy to make and has healthy ingredients too. I was making a pasta salad for a dinner party recently and didn’t have any Italian dressing on hand. So, I did a search and found a few recipes that sounded good. I combined a couple of them, added some of my own ingredients and came up with this amazing Italian dressing that’s super tasty.
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ cup tarragon white wine vinegar, or vinegar of choice
- 1 - 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- Put ingredients in a bowl and mix together vigorously with a whisk.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 - 3 hours or overnight, so the flavors can blend together.
- Shake or whisk before serving.
Other savory recipes you might also enjoy!
This recipe is shared at: I Heart Nap Time – Clever Chicks Blog Hop – Bouquet of Talent Sunday Linky Party – Inspire Me Tuesday – Fluster’s Creative Muster Party – Creative Ways Link Party – Saturday Sparks Link Party