This delicious, easy to make Cran-Raspberry Sherbet Punch has a refreshing sparkling taste, it’s not too sweet and has a pretty pink foam on top!
Place a small scoop of raspberry sherbet into drinking glasses.
Stir gently, the punch will foam a little more and turn a pretty pink. Then add the fresh raspberries (optional). Whether you need a delicious punch for two or for a large group, this Cran-Raspberry Sherbet Punch is sure to please! We hope you try our Cran-Raspberry Sherbet Punch and enjoy it as much as we do! If you make it, please snap a picture and tag us on social media @MySweetMission. We’d love to see it!
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- 64 ounces Cran-Raspberry juice
- 2 litres Vernor's, Ginger Ale or Canada Dry soda (regular or diet)
- 1 pint fresh raspberries, optional
- Place the whole quart of raspberry sherbet in a large punch bowl. Or, use a cookie scooper to make round balls of sherbet.
- Pour the cran-raspberry juice over the sherbet. Then slowly pour the Vernor's, or other ginger ale soda into the punch bowl.
- Stir gently, the punch will foam a little more and turn a pretty pink. Then add the fresh raspberries (optional).
Cran-Raspberry Sherbet Punch for two:
- 2 ounces raspberry sherbet
- 8 ounces Cran-Raspberry juice
- 8 ounces Vernor’s, Ginger Ale or Canada Dry soda (regular or diet)
- 4 fresh raspberries (optional)
- Place a small ball of raspberry sherbet into drinking glasses. Tip: Use a one ounce cookie scooper to make the sherbet balls.
- Pour 4 ounces, or half a glass, of the cran-raspberry juice over each sherbet ball.
- Slowly pour 4 ounces, or fill the rest of the glass, with the Vernor’s, or other ginger ale soda.
- Stir gently, the punch will foam a little more and turn a pretty pink. Add the fresh raspberries (optional).
Take a peek at Savory ~ Sweet ~ Repeat. It’s our delicious recipe book full of tried & true family favorite recipes: 25 savory & 25 sweet. All of them are from this blog and some our family has enjoyed for 50 & even 60 years, with a few newer favorites as well! Our recipe book downloads beautifully and is only $4.99. Plus, it comes with a 100% happiness guarantee. So, get yours today!
Looking for more delicious Valentine’s Day Desserts?
Here are a few you might also enjoy!
If you enjoyed our Cran-Raspberry Sherbet Punch, please share & comment. Thanks, we appreciate you!
This post contains affiliate links, which will add no extra cost to you. Thank you if you make a purchase – it will help support our blog! Please see our disclosure policy.