My niece, Kori emailed me this past Sunday because she wanted to make my Strawberry Banana Pineapple Jello recipe and couldn’t find it on my blog. I’ve had this recipe for many years and it’s another one of our family favorites. I thought, she’s right, I need to post this recipe. So, I offered to make it for our life group dinner party this week.
When I told our friend, Cheryl that it has sweet strawberries, crushed pineapple, bananas and chopped walnuts, she lovingly named it Loaded Strawberry Jello! I think that name fits it perfectly, because it is LOADED with so many delicious ingredients!
This jello recipe is super easy & really delicious because of all the yummy fruits and nuts!
Once it’s chilled, top it off with non-dairy topping or freshly whipped sweet cream and it’s the perfect Loaded Strawberry Jello!
- 2 (3 oz) packages strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (23.2 oz) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries (thawed)
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, with natural juice
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (8 oz) non-dairy frozen lite whipped topping (thawed)
- In a large bowl combine the gelatin with the boiling water, stir until dissolved.
- Add the sweetened sliced strawberries, mashed bananas, crushed pineapple and the chopped walnuts. Stir until combined and carefully pour into a serving bowl.
- Cover and chill in the fridge until firm.
- Spread the non-dairy whipped topping on top and serve.
Hungry for more delicious Strawberry Recipes?
Here are a few you may also enjoy!