Hello everyone! I’m excited because the recipe I’m sharing has been tried and true, it’s a family’s favorite that my Mom always makes for Christmas Eve! It’s my sister, Sandy’s delicious Slow Cooker BBQ Kielbasa! She’s been making this recipe for over 20 years and we all love it!
A Homemade BBQ sauce makes our family’s Slow Cooker BBQ Kielbasa smokey, sweet and savory! This recipe is great as an appetizer or can be served as an entrée for dinner parties, pot-lucks, and picnics too!
We hope you try our Slow Cooker BBQ Kielbasa and enjoy it as much as we do. If you make it, please snap a picture and tag us on social media @MySweetMission or #MySweetMission. We’d love to see it!
Also, please consider giving this recipe a star rating, sharing it or leaving a comment. Thanks, we really appreciate it!
A Homemade BBQ sauce makes our family's Slow Cooker BBQ Kielbasa smokey, sweet and savory! It's delicious served as an appetizer or an entrée!
- 2 pounds Polish kielbasa
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 10.75 ounces condensed tomato soup (1 can)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Cut the Polish kielbasa into 1" slices and put them in the slow cooker (crockpot).
- Melt the butter in the frying pan. Add the chopped onion & green pepper and saute until soft.
- Add the tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, dry mustard, and white vinegar. Cook until bubbly and pour over the kielbasa in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
Variations: substitute the kielbasa for one of the following:
- 2 pounds meatballs
- 2 pounds mini hot dogs
- 1 pound kielbasa & 1 pound mini hotdogs (really delicious combination!)
Looking for more delicious homestyle recipes? Then take a look at Savory ~ Sweet ~ Repeat. It’s our delicious eCookbook with 50 tried & true family favorite recipes: 25 savory & 25 sweet. All of them are from this blog and some our family has enjoyed for over 50 years! There are also a few newer family favorites as well. Our eCookbook downloads beautifully and is only $4.99. Plus, it comes with a 100% happiness guarantee. So, get yours today!