- 1 turkey breast, frozen and thawed or fresh
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Rinse the turkey breast and pat it dry with paper towels.
- Rub the butter and olive oil evenly over the turkey breast. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Place it breast side up in a roasting pan and bake in a preheated 325 degrees F oven according to the package.
- Remove it from the roasting pan and let it rest for about 10 minutes before slicing. Make the gravy and enjoy!
Once you’ve made your golden brown oven roasted turkey breast, save the carcass (it freezes well) and make a yummy turkey soup using my Chicken Soup with Dumplings recipe. Just use the turkey carcass instead of the chicken breasts. If there’s not enough turkey left on the bones (like ours, hey, we were hungry) 🙂 just boil a chicken breast or two with the carcass. We made Turkey Soup with Dumplings the other night and it was amazing, the dumplings just melt in your mouth!
Roast Turkey White Meat: (4 oz. serving)
- 152 calories
- 1 gram of fat
- 0 carbs
- 34 grams of protein
Nutritional Roast Turkey White Meat information taken from: Live Strong
Hungry for more delicious Entrée recipes?
Here are a few family favorites you may also enjoy!
If you enjoyed our recipe, please share and comment.
Thanks, we appreciate you!
This recipe is shared at: I Heart Nap Time – Clever Chicks Blog Hop – Bouquet of Talent Sunday Linky Party – Inspire Me Tuesday – Fluster’s Creative Muster Party – Creative Ways Link Party – Saturday Sparks Link Party
This post may contain affiliate links to products that may assist you in making our Oven Roasted Turkey Breast. Please see our disclosure policy.