If you’re like us, you’ve been to a few holiday parties already. December is coming, which means even more family get togethers and parties are on the way. We had a dinner party recently and served this Knorr Spinach Dip along with some Homemade Parmesan & Rosemary Crackers, a perfect duo in my opinion! I’m sharing this Knorr Spinach Dip recipe because it’s one of our favorite dips and it’s absolutely yummy!
This Knorr Spinach Dip is creamy, full of savory flavors and goes perfect with our Homemade Parmesan & Rosemary Crackers. If you’ve never made homemade crackers you really should make some, and they go perfect with this spinach dip!
It doesn’t get much easier than this recipe. All you do is put all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until thoroughly blended. Then, just let the dip chill in the fridge for a couple of hours, so the flavors blend and the dried veggies get nice and soft!
Here’s what it looks like when it’s all combined. I love easy recipes, and it just doesn’t get much easier than this one! It’s the perfect Spinach Dip for parties throughout the year, and especially during the holidays!
- 10 ounces spinach, thawed and squeezed, to drain well (1 frozen package)
- 16 ounces light sour cream (1 container)
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1.4 ounce Knorr Vegetable recipe mix (1 packet)
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, drained and chopped (1 can)
- 3 green onions, or 1/2 small onion chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Cover and chill in fridge approximately 2 hours.
Serve with crackers, french bread or raw vegetables.
Make it a lighter dip by using lite sour cream and lite mayonnaise.
Makes 4 cups
Recipe source by Knorr