Need a little birthday gift for someone special? I’ll show you how to package homemade cookies for a Petite Birthday Gift in just a few simple steps, to make someone’s birthday extra delicious!
This Petite Birthday Gift is for our friend, Jen. She’s the sweetest person, a good friend and we love her a lot!
Petite Birthday Gift:
- Small gift box (shown above: 4″x4″x2″ from Nashville Wraps)
- 3 gourmet cookies (check out how to seal gourmet cookies at my post Fresh Cookie Packaging Idea)
- Pull bow (Nashville Wraps)
- Small greeting card (Mine are from Vista Print)
- Gold seal (Nashville Wraps)
Next stack the cookies into the petite box.
Close the top and put the gold seal right in the middle of the front of the box.
Pull the bow, punch a hole in the small greeting card, and thread the card through the hole. Tie the bow around the box and cut off the excess ribbon.