These easy to make 2 Ingredient Chocolate Haystacks are little chocolate candies that whip up fast and taste so incredibly delicious! They’re perfect for parties, a last minute dessert, or make a larger batch to give as party favors.
I love the combination of creamy milk chocolate and shredded coconut together, and these bite size chocolate candies are a snap to make and even better to eat!
Put some high quality milk chocolate in a microwavable bowl. Cook and stir at one minute intervals at 50% power until the chocolate is smooth and just melted.
We recommend Chocoley chocolates because they are delicious, smooth & creamy and easy to work with for candy making.
Stir in the coconut.
I would have to say that creamy milk chocolate and shredded coconut equals chocolate love to me.
Take a small spoon and place mounds of the chocolate and coconut mixture onto a non-stick silicone mat or wax paper.
I got my non-stick silicone mat from Chelsea and Kenny for Christmas last year and I love it! Not just for candy making but for cookies too.
Hey, these little chocolate haystacks would be adorable for a fall harvest party or for Halloween!
Allow the chocolate to cool and setup before serving or storing in an airtight container. But, once the chocolate sets up, go ahead and pop one in your mouth, I sure did!
2 Ingredient Chocolate Haystacks
- 2 cups (500 g) quality milk chocolate, approximately 12 ounces
- 2 cups (160 g) shredded coconut, approximately 7 ounces
- Put the chocolate in a microwavable bowl. Cook and stir at one-minute intervals at 50% power until the chocolate is smooth and just melted.
- Stir in the coconut.
- Take a small spoon and place mounds of the chocolate and coconut mixture onto a non-stick silicon mat or wax paper.
- Allow the chocolate to cool and set up before serving or storing in an airtight container.
- Make sure not to overheat or burn the chocolate. Doing so will make it clumpy and unusable. If this happens, you can try adding a little vegetable oil at a time and stir thoroughly.
Check out our 1st Cookbook Savory ~ Sweet ~ Repeat. It’s a delicious eCookbook full of tried & true family-favorite recipes: 25 savory & 25 sweet. All of them are from this blog and some our family has enjoyed for 50 & even 60 years! There’s also a few newer family favorites as well. Our eCookbook downloads beautifully and is perfect for gift-giving!
Thank you Chocoley for providing the delicious milk chocolate for this post. Chocoley has some of the most amazing products. So, make sure to check them out, along with their helpful tips and recipes. Then go ahead and make a delicious chocolate creation for you and your family today!
Looking for more delicious chocolate recipes?
Here are a few you might also enjoy!
Our family loves homemade chocolate candies because they’re great for serving at parties, for gift giving or just to eat and enjoy! What’s your favorite homemade chocolate candy?